How do I request maintenance?


You can request maintenance a number of ways:

Call 1300 757 885
In person by visiting one of our offices
Via post by writing to us at PO Box 2351 Bomaderry NSW 2541
Online by completing the below form

Maintenance Request

If your tenancy has transferred to Southern Cross from FACS on the 22nd of October 2018, you are still required to report maintenance to the Housing Maintenance line – 1800 422 322 or alternatively online via E Repair

What should I do in an emergency?

In an emergency, you should call 1300 757 885.

During business hours, you will be connected to our maintenance team. After hours, you will be connected to our emergency after hours service.

Your rights and responsibilities

Under the terms of your Tenancy Agreement you can call a tradesperson to fix an emergency repair (types of repairs are listed in the Tenancy agreement), but you will have to pay the tradesperson and then claim for the repair from us.  The maximum cost for this service should be no more than $1,000.00

If the repair can wait until the office opens, then it is not considered to be an emergency.




Resize text