To provide Covid safe spaces, Southern Cross Housing asks for your assistance.
We will be conducting most Tenancy business over the phone rather than face to face, if your Housing Officer is unable to take your call straight away, we will return calls within 1 business day.
If you do need to attend an office
- Please wear a face mask. This is a government requirement in line with health advice. No mask – No service (Masks will not be provided)
- Please Register using the QR code in the foyer
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry
- Please observe social distancing and the 4 m2 rules
- Please be patient at front counters, we will do our best to assist you in a timely manner
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, get tested and follow medical advice (Do not attend our offices)
- Please arrange for your rent to be paid electronically (Centrelink Centrepay or Direct Deposit)
Sustaining your tenancy is our commitment.
- We will continue to conduct routine inspections in a Covid safe manner
- We will be here to follow up with rental and arrears payment plans
- We will review your rent routinely, bi-annually according to your current income
- We will make referrals to support services if you need help
- If you have a neighbour issue, we will be able to assist you over the phone
- If your financial situation changes because of Covid or any other reason, remember it is always best to contact us sooner rather than later
- We will conduct maintenance in a Covid Safe manner. If you have any concerns about your safety during a maintenance visit, please contact our maintenance team. 1300 757 885
It is our commitment to provide a safe environment for both clients and staff, we can only do this together, because we’re all in this together.
Thank you in advance and if we can help you in any way. Please contact us on 1300 757 885.