Shoalhaven Social Housing Management Transfer Fact Sheet
- Southern Cross Housing is the selected Community Housing Provider to manage social housing properties across the Shoalhaven.
- Southern Cross Housing will complete a door knock on 6th July to deliver an information pack to transferring tenants. This pack has important information for you regarding the transfers, and paperwork that you need to complete.
- Southern Cross Housing and Family & Community Services will be conducting face to face visits during the month of July for clients who have been identified in having difficulty attending our offices or cannot make the information sessions because of health or mobility issues.
- It is important to remember the following “drop in” information sessions so that any of your concerns can be discussed and explained.
- 24 July 2018 Nowra School of Arts 9am-3pm
- 25 July 2018 Bomaderry Bowling Club 9am-3pm
- 26 July 2018 Nowra East Neighbourhood Centre 9am-3pm
If you require further information about the transfers after you have attended our information sessions, you can either;
- Ring Southern Cross Housing on 4421 5200
- Call into our office at 69 Kinghorne Street, Nowra
Don’t forget, Southern Cross Housing are offering an $80 rent credit if you drop off your completed paperwork covering you whole household information before 1st August.
Click on the video link for more information regarding Commonwealth Rent Assistance